This information was prepared pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 “concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data” (GDPR) and of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Privacy Code) as amended by Legislative Decree 101/2018.
We inform you that
The collection and processing of your personal data will be carried out in accordance with the following:
- HOLDER OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The data controller is:
Malema Srl, based in Milan Via della Moscova, 58 for all navigation and personal data released during registration and necessary for the execution of online sales contracts, the delivery of products and the ” execution of the services, for the contact request as well as for the registration to the blog.
You can contact the Data Controller at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
The personal data collected and processed through this website are as follows:
- Navigation data
Like all websites, this site also acquires some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
- Data provided by the user
These are data entered voluntarily by the user in the appropriate fields for the request for registration, registration to the blog, for contact requests and for the purchase of goods or services offered on the site (books, courses, video documents) provided by this site: name and surname, address, telephone number, email, tax data, data relating to payment methods.
- PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING AND RELATIVE LEGAL BASIS
Your personal data have been provided by you and will be processed for the following purposes:
The navigation data are acquired by the computer systems and software procedures of this website for its normal operation. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. Furthermore, they could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes to the data of the site.
These data are collected on the basis of the consent expressed by the user through persistent navigation on the site (conclusive behavior).
The data provided by the user will be used for the following purposes:
- registration on the site for access to the services offered by the same;
- completion of the contract for the purchase of products and services, order fulfillment, execution of the contract also from a fiscal point of view;
- sending confirmation e-mails;
- sending service communications relating to your order;
- subscription to the blog;
- fulfillment of contact requests;
- sending information updates and newsletters related to the activity of Dentist Manager, to events or initiatives;
- carrying out market surveys;
- adherence to specific initiatives.
The data collected for the purpose of completing and executing the contract for the sale of products and services are necessary, the release is entirely voluntary by the user but failure to fill in the data acquisition forms will NOT allow the conclusion of the contract of buying and selling.
The data collected for the purpose of registering on the site, registering with the blog or requesting contact are also necessary in order to process the user’s request; the release is entirely voluntary by the user but failure to fill in the data acquisition forms will NOT allow the user to register on the site or to receive the desired updates or contact
The data collected are processed on the basis of the explicit consent of the interested party, which is embodied in the check of the appropriate request form.
For the sake of completeness, please note that, pursuant to Article 7 of Regulation 679/2016, the interested party has the right to withdraw his consent at any time.
Consent must be withdrawn as easily as it was granted.
- NATURE OF DATA PROVISION AND CONSEQUENCES OF ANY REFUSAL TO ANSWER
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data in order to access the services offered by this site. Failure to provide the data necessary for completing the application forms will make it impossible to access the services requested, including the sending of informative material.
- METHOD OF TREATMENT
The processing will take place using manual, IT and telematic tools with logic strictly related to the purposes for which they were collected in compliance with the purpose limitation principle as well as all the other principles present in article 5 of Regulation 679/2016. In particular, in compliance with the principles of integrity and confidentiality , pursuant to which specific security measures are adopted to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
- PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned headquarters of Malema Srl for the purposes relating to the registration and the conclusion and execution of sales contracts, for registration to the blog, for registration on the site and for the fulfillment of contact requests. The data will be processed by authorized employees.
- STORAGE TIMES
The user’s data are kept by the owners for the period strictly necessary in compliance with the applicable legislation.
In any case, the user will have the possibility to revoke his consent to the processing of data at any time, as described above.
The data transmitted to any service providers will be processed by them for the time strictly necessary to carry out the tasks entrusted to them.
- SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION
In addition to the owners, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative staff, marketing, system administrators), as well as third parties, external service providers acting on behalf or in the name of Malema Srl, duly appointed as Data Processors, may have access to the data. processing and that they will process the data in accordance with the purpose for which the data was originally collected.
Furthermore, the data may be communicated to all the subjects to whom the communication is due due to legal obligations.
The list of subjects who process personal data is available by making a specific request to Malema Srl also via e-mail at the address: email@example.com
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
Users (interested in processing) have a series of rights pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679. These are:
- right to access their personal data (once confirmed that their data are being processed by the owner);
- right to obtain the correction and integration of their data;
- right to obtain the cancellation of their data;
- the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of their personal data in the presence of certain conditions;
- the right to receive the personal data provided to the owner in a structured and commonly used format, and to transmit them to a different owner;
- right to object to the processing of personal data if there are reasons connected to your personal situation;
- right not to be subjected to an automated decision-making process ;
- right to obtain communication in the event that one’s data suffer a serious violation ;
- right to withdraw consent to processing at any time;
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller, who undertakes to make the exercise of rights by the interested parties as easy as possible, to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org